Payment for Surkus events is contingent upon attendance of the event and fulfilling the event's attendance guidelines. Failure to attend the event or fulfill the attendance guidelines will result in a no-show. While each event will have specific attendee instructions and guidelines, not adhering to the following steps will automatically result in a no-show:
- Arriving at an event more than fifteen minutes late
- Leaving an event before it has ended
- Leaving the designated Surkus VIP or bottle service section for periods longer than thirty minutes
- Canceling your event attendance with less than an hour and 45 minutes before the event is scheduled to start.
- If you've been marked as a no-show and believe that this has happened due to an error, please contact us.
Note: No-Shows affect your eligibility for future casting requests. A large number of No-Shows on a Member's profile will result in less casting opportunities limit their eligibility for high profile events.