Some users have been experiencing Facebook login issues with their Apple devices. Here is the current solution to solve this:
1. Fully close the Surkus app (This can be done pressing home button once then swiping UP to close Surkus)
2. Go to your iOS Settings (the grey Gear icon)
3. Scroll down until you see ‘Privacy’. Tap that row.
4. Scroll down until you see ‘Facebook’. Tap that row
5. Set up Facebook on your device by entering your password and logging in.
6. Confirm Facebook is turned on for Surkus. Ensure that your Facebook account is authorized and that Surkus is allowed (enabled and turned on) to use your Facebook account. (Toggle next to Surkus should be the color ‘Green’)
6. Launch Surkus again
7. Select ‘Log in with Facebook’ and follow the steps from there. This should resolve this error from occurring.
If you are still having issues with logging in at this stage, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.