If you have recently changed facebook accounts or disabled Facebook, you may have issues with accessing Surkus. Surkus only works on facebook login. When you log in with the Facebook login, you will either be redirected to the Facebook app which you must be logged into or the web depending on iOS or Android.
Reasons for login issues:
- Surkus app requires an update
- A poor connection at the time of connection to Facebook.
- Facebook security settings have deauthorized third-party application access.
- Facebook account is being used on another device with the same email.
- Your account has been disabled by Surkus for (Fraud, misconduct with the app, surkus employees or events, banned from the app for any other reason listed in our terms of service)
Reasons for being logged in to a different account:
- Being signed in to another account via the web or app
- The email listed in Surkus does not match the email linked to Facebook.