Reasons for being logged in to a different account:
- Facebook has recently change permissions for third-party apps which requirements members re-authenticate every 90 days into our app.
- Being signed in to another Facebook account via the web or app
- The email listed in Surkus does not match the email linked to Facebook.
- Facebook has disabled your Profile
From your mobile device, please go to:
- Your default mobile browser Safari or Chrome, for example.
- Go to www.facebook.com > log out if you are logged in to any accounts.
- Then if you have the Facebook app on your phone, log out of that as well.
- Once successful, please go back to the Surkus app and try to log in. When asked which option to use, please select "Username and Password".
Advanced option related to permissions:
Please go to Facebook Settings > Account Settings > Apps > Active. Click on the Surkus app option and click "Remove." Once you do that, please try logging into Surkus app again. Please let us know if this works.
The below error means your Surkus app is outdated and needs to be updated before you can log in.