To keep our events fun and enjoyable, our community operates on a very straightforward Code of Conduct.
- Arrive at the event within fifteen minutes of the start time listed in the app.
- Enjoy yourself! Engage with other members, guests, and attendees.
- Stay at the event for the duration listed in the app. If for any reason you might need to leave early while in attendance, notify the ambassador before leaving the venue.
- For events with alcohol, we recommend using Lyft or Uber.
The following can result in your payment being reduced or withheld:
- Violence in any capacity. If you have a conflict with another member, we advise contacting your ambassador and/or removing yourself from the situation and contacting [email protected].
- The use or consumption of illegal/illicit drugs.
- Hostile interactions towards the event host, venue staff, ambassador, or other attendees. This applies to both before and after events in person, or via chat/SMS and phone calls.
- Altercations with on-site security or the police, getting arrested for actions taken at the venue, etc.
- Any deliberate misrepresentation or submission of fraudulent information in connection with any platform hosted event or campaign.
Note: Serious violations of the above can result in dismissal from the platform. For any questions related to the contents of this article or a specific situation at an event, please email [email protected].