Tell us about your event
Speak with your Surkus rep or email email@example.com with the following key info:
- What is the event? (Describe it)
- When and where is your event? (Date/Time/Venue/Address)
- What is the goal of the event?
- How many people do you want?
- What type of people do you want?
- What incentives are being offered to attendees?
- What else can you tell us about the event?
- Are there any special requirements for who you want to attend? (Social media following, influencers etc.)
- Do you have a budget in mind?
Approve the Event on our website (clients.surkus.com)
- We will take the information you gave us and send back your Surkus event for approval. You’ll receive an email from us when it's ready for you to review.
- Review this information carefully! This is your contract with Surkus for this event.
- Once you’re ready to approve, add or select a payment method.
- When you accept, your credit card will be pre-authorized for the expected total amount. You won’t be billed anything until after the event.
- We Start Casting!
- We take your desired ideal crowd and goals for the event and start booking people to attend. You’ll receive periodic updates from us as we begin to fill up the attendee list for your event.
- The Event Begins
- As the event is about to start, you can coordinate directly with our event ambassadors (who are showcased on each of your event pages), ensuring things are running smoothly and to your expectations. Our ambassadors are happy to help with any questions or issues. If anything requires further assistance, please reach out directly to your Surkus rep.
- Post-Event Billing
- Typically within 24 hours of an event being over, you will be charged for the event. The amount charged is dependant on your contract but will be based on the actual number of participants for that event.