Your profile is key to being cast for the events that best match your interests. You can manage your photos, location, event preferences, and payment method all within the app or web portal.
- Your basic profile was created when you first signed up for the app and linking your Facebook account.
- Be sure to upload your photo(s) directly from Facebook or your photo library that best represent you, your personality, and your interests.
Taking the time to customize your profile and keeping it fresh and updated is one of the best ways you can increase your opportunities with Surkus.
- Navigate to “My Photos” from the Main Menu (in the app) or the Photos section under the Profile tab (web portal).
- You can replace existing photos at anytime
- You can add photos by tapping the “+” and selecting from either Camera, Library, Facebook, or Instagram.
To update your profile info, navigate to “Profile” from the Main Menu. Make your edits, and be sure to tap on “Update” so that it all saves. From the Profile screen, you can choose to add your Instagram account as well as manage your payment preferences through PayPal.
It's important that all your information be current, should it be outdated for any reason. We will not be able to properly determine your location or events you apply for.
- Name: Make sure your Full First and Last legal name is listed. If not, you may be canceled for events that require your full legal name.
- Email: If we need to email you any unique information about events. It's always best that you make sure this is up to date and not an old facebook email for example.
- Phone Number: Make sure there is a good phone number. We may never use it, but it's always good to have in the case we need to reach out.
- Postal Code: Please make sure your Postal code is valid. We automatically pull your location every time you open the app. If your location is not available. your postal code address will be used instead. Please ONLY ENTER the one Postal Code.
- Birthdate: This is the hard part! Please provide your real date of birth; some events require that you are of a certain age. **If you put the wrong age and are rejected after setting your availability for an event. We will not be able to change your status.
- Other details: There are other details that would be very helpful in us understanding what our members want to go to: relationship status, romantically interested in, education level, the industry you work in, average annual earnings.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Instagram account link - For Social Event verifications. MUST BE PUBLIC
- PayPal account link - Get you rewarded. MUST NOT BE LINKED TO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT