There is a known Facebook issue restricting new members from signing up with Surkus. We are working with Facebook to receive updates from Facebook on when they fix this issue. Please check back on signing up for Surkus within the next 24 hours.
As a member of Surkus, you are required to sign up via a Facebook account. Your account is used for a few of reasons:
- We can verify that you are a real person, so make sure your Facebook account is up to date.
- We can confirm some basic information, so you don't have to type it in.
How do I log in with Facebook?
If your device has Facebook downloaded, make sure you are logged in to Facebook and have the latest updates. This will ensure you have no issues with getting logged out or run into any access issues with Surkus.
- Log in to Facebook App.
- Go to the Surkus app and Click "Login with Facebook."
- Complete the sign-up process by entering all required fields.
- Generally, it may take up to 24 hours before you start seeing events based on your filter selections
How do I log out of Surkus?
If you need to log out of Surkus for any reason, simply go to your "Profile" and click "Logout".
Can I log in a different way?
At this time Surkus is the most secure why for Surkus to verify and allow you access to events securely. As we see more request for alternative options, we will review them and announce any changes in app updates.