As a Surkus Ambassador, you are a member with additional duties and perks, and there are a few things you will need to know to start accepting events and helping other members.
You may now accept event request as an Ambassador or a member. Once you agree to attend an event as an Ambassador, you are cast for that event and can only cancel your attendance to an event at that time, so it is important to make the right selection, so you do not have to cancel.
What you need to know:
- You are accepting as cast not as available; this means you agree to be at the event and available at the scheduled time.
- You no longer have to reach out to Surkus for event selections. You will be sent events based on your profile, just like all members.
- All events, just like members are first to come first serve.
- Once you select Ambassador or member, you will not have the option to change your selection.
- Once you cancel, you are canceling for the entire event attendance.
- If you have questions about an event, feel free to reach out to [email protected] for assistance.