Surkus will automatically verify all post from the link you provide in the to-do list for the required mentions and content of the post, usually within an hour of your post. It's important that you make all posted as soon as you accept the event as you may miss the verification window which may cause your completion status to be rejected.
How do I verify my Instagram post?
- Make sure you are posting to a public account.
- From the Instagram post, you can press the more settings ellipses ' ... ' and select Copy Link.
- Go to your Surkus event and open the Instagram Post requirement which will give you a link entry.
- Once submitted successfully, you will receive an "In Review" notification. **If you do not get this notification, please confirm the event time and Instagram post timeline to confirm you are within the window for adding your post.
What if I forgot to post on Instagram, but I did everything else?
All events required full participation in the Surkus app requirement. Any steps that are incomplete will mark the member as "incomplete" for an event and can not be changed.
- After submitting your post, your completion status is not valid until your post is reviewed and valid. If you post was made after the event time or does not meet the content required by the event. Your post will be rejected, and you will be marked as "Not Completed."
- If your Post is flagged for being modified or cropped in any way that conflicts with Surkus guidelines, you may be flagged for validation of our app guidelines, which is subject to account suspension and or disabling at the event or account level.