We are happy to announce Surkus Balance, the latest update to Surkus rewards. All of your payments and rewards for events will now go directly to your Balance. You’ll still be able to transfer payments out to PayPal anytime you’d like to (just head to the new Balance section in your profile).
You may be required to re-authenticate your PayPal account so make sure you have your PayPal email and password.
- You now are required to use a unique verified PayPal account log-in in Surkus. This is to help with any verification issues with PayPal and fraudulent account submissions.
- You now can save up rewards from Surkus event for one quick payout instead of smaller payments per event.
- You can see a quick history of all past payments for each event and the amounts.
- You will now be notified if there is an issue with your transfer to PayPal.
What if I can't log-in to PayPal?
- If you have set up a PayPal account properly and have a linked bank account you should not see any issue with logging in.
- You should confirm the same access works at the default paypal.com site.
- Contact PayPal to confirm your account is verified and has a linked bank account.
How do I transfer funds?
- Go to your profile and press "Balance".
- Once you have $5 or more in rewards the transfer button will become available.
- You will be prompted to confirm your PayPal account linked to Surkus.
- Once you press transfer, you will see a processing to complete status within a few minutes.