As a Surkus member, you will probably receive request on a daily bases to get you access to events in your area. For all physical events you are selected for, you will be required to do any or all of the following:
- Social Instragam Post
- Post Proof of Participation
- Post Proof of Purchases
Every physical event will have at least one requirement. These requirements are listed on the "To-Do List" section. Aside from any check-in are participation requirements at the event. It is up to every member to understand and execute the required To-Do items before, during, or after each event. Failing to do any steps will with notify you of a "Did Not Start" or "Did not Complete."
Why did I get a "Did Not Start" I went to the event?
You received this notice because although we trust that you were at the event, you did not perform any of the above to-do list items before, during, or after the event and event timelines.
- As every event is a little different, check-in and check-out times may be a little different. While some events will allow you to check in up to 30 minutes after the event. This is not a reason to be late to an event.
- Check-out is required when the host wants to ensure Surkus members stay the whole event.
- I had connection issues: This happens, and we understand that some time technology fails. If there is an Ambassador for the event, please have them check you in and flag you with a comment about issues checking out. If there is no Ambassador, please email [email protected] our team will review your request within three business days to review your submission before you are completed for the event. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the event. All events close after this time and modifications to status or pay are not possible.
- I forgot to do the steps: From time-to-time, we are just having too much fun and forget. We still need a way to verify that you were at the event and the event host can validate this. If you can provide proof or participation; showing your face, a timestamp and any evidence of the event you went to within 48 hours of the event. We can update your status.
- I had to leave early: Unfortunately, the majority of our events provide access to members for free to stay the full length of the event. Members that have to leave for any personal reason void all completions and pay for the event. Don't worry, as long as you check-in or do some action; you won't lose as many points which can be easily regained by your next event.
It happens, but you didn't do any of the required to-do list steps. This doesn't mean you didn't go to the event; it means you didn't complete any of the steps in the app which are required for Surkus rewards.
Please make sure you review all event details before you say you are "available" for an event. There is no requirement to accept an event to see all requirements for an event. Also, do not forget to press each to-do list items for details on what is needed for each step.
Once you get to the event, you will be fully prepared to perform the Surkus actions at the event and in the app.