There are a number of reasons why you may not be selected for events that you have received an invite for such as:
- The event may have been filled as there is a limited number of spaces and there are many Surkus members who are interested in attending/ participating
- You might have expressed that you are not interested in the particular type of event
- The event's host is looking for a specific crowd of people with particular interests
- You are not within the age range required/requested by the host
- You have too many no-shows affecting your ability to be selected
Here are some suggestions to give you a better chance of being selected:
- Surkus makes selections based on your device's location. We recommend giving Surkus Location/Background App Refresh permission this way you can be available to receive event invites.
- It is important for our host and Ambassadors to be able to recognize you to be able to confirm your attendance; be sure to use an up-to-date photo of yourself as your profile picture. Using pictures of pets, scenery or other non-identifiable images may hurt in the selection process.