If your VIP status expires, you’ll have to complete three future events with Surkus to unlock VIP status again. For each no-show, you’ll need to complete one additional event to progress towards VIP status.
Articles in this section
- What is the Surkus VIP Program?
- What happened to my old Member Rating?
- Do I get to keep my existing VIP status?
- I was so close to the old VIP status. Do I need to start over from scratch?
- How do I become (and remain) a Surkus VIP?
- My Surkus VIP status has expired, how can I renew it?
- Am I able to see other Surkus VIP members on the event guest lists?