Plaid is an application development software designed to allow applications to connect with the bank accounts of users, providing them with access to banking data while reducing risk and validating ownership of such accounts. It is used by companies such as Venmo, Robinhood, Coinbase, Betterment, and Acorns, among other secure institutions as a means to verify users’ identities and transactions. For more information, please visit Plaid’s site (https://plaid.com/security/)
Articles in this section
- What is Plaid?
- Do I need to be “Verified by Plaid” in order to participate in Surkus offers?
- Why do I need to need to be verified for high-value events and offers?
- What information does Surkus keep (store)?
- How do I sign up to be “Verified by Plaid’ in Surkus?
- What if my bank/card is not found on the “available” list?
- How do I change my linked/associated card with Surkus?
- How do I “un-verify” myself (remove my information from Surkus)?