No, being “Verified by Plaid” is not a requirement to become a Surkus member. However, there are some high-value events and offers that will require validation in order to participate. Non-verified members will continue to be eligible to participate in non-verified events.
Articles in this section
- What is Plaid?
- Do I need to be “Verified by Plaid” in order to participate in Surkus offers?
- Why do I need to need to be verified for high-value events and offers?
- What information does Surkus keep (store)?
- How do I sign up to be “Verified by Plaid’ in Surkus?
- What if my bank/card is not found on the “available” list?
- How do I change my linked/associated card with Surkus?
- How do I “un-verify” myself (remove my information from Surkus)?