Simply put, linking your credit card allows us to verify your purchase, prevent fraud and payout larger rewards. For some events and offers, we will be asking members to purchase items, and in turn, get reimbursed for said items. We need to have these members verified so we can confirm with certainty that they are who they say they are and actually have made the purchase as required.
Articles in this section
- What is Plaid?
- Do I need to be “Verified by Plaid” in order to participate in Surkus offers?
- Why do I need to need to be verified for high-value events and offers?
- What information does Surkus keep (store)?
- How do I sign up to be “Verified by Plaid’ in Surkus?
- What if my bank/card is not found on the “available” list?
- How do I change my linked/associated card with Surkus?
- How do I “un-verify” myself (remove my information from Surkus)?