Surkus stores limited personal information in order to validate identity (name, email, address and the last 4 digits of an account). Surkus also stores the information related to the actual transaction used in the verified purchase. Surkus does not store the full user’s account numbers, nor their balance, history, or other financial information. Surkus does not ever see a user’s bank account or credit card info (this is all secured by Plaid).
Articles in this section
- What is Plaid?
- Do I need to be “Verified by Plaid” in order to participate in Surkus offers and local discoveries?
- Why do I need to need to be verified for some Surkus offers and Surkus Local?
- What information does Surkus keep (store)?
- How do I sign up to be “Verified by Plaid’ in Surkus?
- What if my bank/card is not found on the “available” list?
- How do I add an additional credit card?