If you used your linked credit card and did not earn automatic credit, you can submit your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can investigate and add the purchase to your account.
Some reasons you may not see your credit:
- Make sure the minimum amount was spent, before tax and gratuity.
- You do not earn credit for the purchases made with a gift card. However, you can earn rewards credit when you buy a gift card.
- We are unable to detect debit purchases that use the PIN. If you use your debit card, make sure to run it as a credit card.
- Purchases made through third-party ordering apps (UberEats, Postmates, etc.) do not count toward reward progress.
- Some merchants require your transaction to settle before granting reward progress. This will result in a delay in receiving credit for up to a few days, depending on your bank.